Monday, January 07, 2008

It's got to stop

Or does it??
My husband came home relatively early from work today which is a treat.
We went shopping. Guess what I bought?? YARN!! Again. It was on sale and there were two colors I have never seen before. I bought 36 skeins this time. That's enough for SIX blankets.
I don't buy a lot of clothes, I don't wear much jewelry, other than my wedding/engagement ring, my anniversary ring and my necklace. I don't spend a lot of money on much of anything really. My vice these days is yarn. If there is a good sale, how can I pass it up? It gets used too. And it's a good hobby to have.
Now all I need is a yarn room in my house.

1 comment:

bp said...

I say why not buy it on sale! You know you'll put it to good use and save some dollars with the sale. Glad you found a good deal.