Wednesday, January 23, 2008

On being let down.......

Have you ever been let down? With a friend or a family member?
I just feel so very disappointed right now. Just let down and abandoned.
I am weary of childish games being played with people. I am weary of misunderstandings, of saying one thing but really meaning another thing but not saying it. Of not having the whole story and assumptions.
I am weary of imagined competition.
I just wish people would take responsibility for their actions and reactions. A person can only play the victim so much before it is not believable anymore.
It's so hard not to take offense at every single thing. I know that is something I work on everyday.
This type of disappointment just takes the joy out of everything. It's no fun at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh.

I really understand. And, it absolutely STINKS!

God bless!