Friday, February 29, 2008

HI!!! Come say hi.

All you visitors--leave a comment even if it's just to say "hi"
It's interesting to see where I get visitors from.
*Auburn, Kent, Redmond, Olympia, Seattle, Federal Way, Renton- Washington
*Denver, Castle Rock, Ft. Morgan--Colorado
*Ft. Wayne, Warsaw, South bend ---Indiana
*Oshkosh, Wausau, Waunakee, Menasha, Appleton, Neenah--- Wisconsin
*United Kingdom
*Missouri
*Kentucky
*Ohio
*Tuscon, Chandler, Arizona
*Australia
*Alabama
*Canada
*Texas
*Rhode Island
*Virginia
*California
*Pennsylvania
*Beachwood, New Jersey
*Roselle, Schaumburg, Algonquin, Hoffman Estates, Barrington,Winfield, Carol Stream, Palatine, Glendale Heights, Lombard, Elk Grove Village, Hanover Park, et al ad nauseum--- Illinois
Say HI in the comment area. Just to let me know where you are from!!!! I see you keep visiting!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from New Jersey! LOL!

Tangie said...

Surely you forgot the United Kingdom! You can't leave out the monarchy lol! Hiya!

Pamela said...

Oops, I'll fix that!!

bp said...

Hi from Texas.

VivC said...

Hey - you left me out, too. Sigh...

Pamela said...

I didn't leave any of you out!! I know that some of you visit and I know who you are!! LOL

Erica said...

Hi Pam - its erica from the varios pcos message boards :)