Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
* Health--my husband and son have been ill and it took a long time for them to be healthy, hubby still has a way to go with that though
* Friends--who understand
* My son--watching him grow and learn new things each day
* Sunshine in winter
* online bibles
* a clean house.
* Grace and Mercy from God

Psalm 51:1-6

1 Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to Your lovingkindness;
According to the multitude of Your tender mercies,
Blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight—
That You may be found just when You speak,
And blameless when You judge.
5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that. It's great reading and food for thought.