Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spring Training!!


Spring Training has started which means the baseball season is almost here. I am excited as I am each year for baseball to start. It seems like a long time from the end of football season to the start of baseball.
This year I am not getting my hopes up for my team. We lost a few great players and gained a few mediocre players. Seems our team owner is a cheapskate.
I will be happy if my team finishes fourth this year, but I will watch all the games on tv and maybe go to a few.
Last year we went to a game with the little guy and he was good for about four innings.
Maybe this year he will last longer.
Our team is also getting a new outdoor stadium in 2010!! I am very excited about that. There is practically nothing better than outdoor baseball!! I don't care for the dome and I have fond memories of Met Stadium.
So here's to baseball!!!

No comments: