Saturday, March 08, 2008

Clothes.....

Today my son and I drove to my brothers house to give him 3 and a half huge trash bags full of clothes for my nephew!
It could count toward my seven things project but it's a lot of clothes.
I had two sizes in two seasons of clothes for my nephew. Along with some jackets for all seasons, swim wear, pajama's and underpants. My Nephew is two and he and my boy had fun playing while I visited with my brother and sister in law.
It's good to get the clothes out of my limited storage space and I know they will get good use out of the clothes. These clothes are hardly even worn out, at that age they grow so fast before they can wear out the clothes it seems.
It was kind of sad to go through my sons clothes and remember when he wore them. But I just can't keep the stuff forever!

2 comments:

**Caleb** said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bp said...

It is great you have someone to share your son's clothes with who can get good use of them. It has been a blessing for us to receive clothes for Caleb from an older cousin.

Thanks for the deletion!!