Sunday, March 16, 2008

Two Visitors

There are two regular visitors to my blog that have been puzzling to me for some time now. There are others that regularly visit but they aren't bothersome at all.

One of them is Mindijean. This is the same person who told me she was done with me yet continues to visit my blog. WHY??? I have no clue. She said she was bored and enjoys reading ex friends blogs. Again why?? Mindi, feel free to comment here, I'd surely like to know why. I don't think I blog much that could be of interest to you. And no, I'm not going to make my blog private just because of you. But it puzzles me why you continue to look at my blog.....

Glad to see you've visited and read this Mindi!!

The other visitor is from Illinois. I am not one hundred percent sure who it is, but I have a good idea. Using different IP addresses doesn't help mask who this person is either. I know the area, I am familiar with that part of Illinois. My Mom is from there and my Grandma lived there until 1999, so yeah, I'm familiar with the area.
This visitor also puzzles me too. If it's who I think it is, again I can only wonder WHY. I know several people in the area and I can't imagine any of them being soooo interested in my life that they continue to look at my blog sometimes several times a day.
I actually think it's my internet "stalker" that follows me around on different PCOS sites. LOL.

Again, really,leave a comment for me. Speak up, so I know who and why.
It's a bit irritating to know that these people continue to read my blog yet never want anything (allegedly) to do with me anymore.

For now my blog will remain open. That may change though.
If either of you have something to say to me, go ahead and say it here.
Anyone else--please feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I can see you've read this Mindi and Illinois visitor.
Why can't you leave a comment for me??