Monday, March 17, 2008

A third visitor

There has been one other occasional visitor--Mandy. If you read the comments in the "Gobble Gobble" post, you can see what she had to say to me. FTR, I communicated with Mandy via e mail and she never responded to it. So today I noticed she visited my blog again. WHY?? I have no clue after leaving the inappropriate comment on my blog.

So Mandy--if you really want to be done with me, QUIT LOOKING AT MY BLOG. It has absolutely NOTHING of interest to you anymore.

Oh, and when you post about your personal stuff on an open, public board like Soulcyters, most anyone can read about that too.

And I also e mailed Mandy so maybe she will read and respond this time, but who knows??

I am very sorry it upset you to know that I was still interested in your life and cared about you. But really, I get it now. No need to continue reading here anymore.
Please leave me alone now.

No comments: