Monday, March 03, 2008

Letter box



This is a letter box I received at a shower I had for my son. It is by far the neatest gift I have received. I never had one of these for my daughter though.
So, each year my husband and I sit down and we each write a two pages in the booklet provided. I cry every year when I write this letter knowing my son will read them when he is 21. Mostly I cry because my son was such a wonderful, beautiful surprise to us all. I am thankful and grateful to have my son. He's not a baby anymore. He's growing too quickly!!

1 Samuel 1:20
20 So it came to pass in the process of time that Hannah conceived and bore a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, “Because I have asked for him from the LORD.”

1 Samuel 1:27
27 For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition which I asked of Him.

Try this link for more info on the boxes
https://www.onceuponafamily.com//forms/frm_items.aspx?DisplayCategory=CC

2 comments:

bp said...

I was not familiar with this company until one of our August Mommies started with them.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea.

Happy Birthday to S. I hope he has a really great day!