Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Deer visit


Click

here

This is my other link of seeing deer in my yard.

Tonight the dogs were acting funny again. It was almost dark so I couldn't get any pics.
But there were four beautiful deer in the yard. And in the neighbors yard. It looked like they were feeding and drinking.

The picture above is pretty accurate except it's not green here, it's brown with a snow covering.

I watched the deer for about 15 minutes and then they walked back to our back 40!
I love living out here.

3 comments:

bp said...

Wow, what a beautiful creature! I am going to show DS in the morning. It must have been nice to watch them.

Pamela said...

They are truly magnificent animals.
As long as we've lived here, we have seen deer. More in our yard before we fenced it in. They used to come up in the yard right near our deck.

Anonymous said...

We had one in our yard some years ago. The dog and I both looked shocked to see it in the yard. LOL!