Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March 4, 2004 4:31 PM



Four years ago on a Thursday, I gave birth to my little boy. He's no longer a baby, and I can't call him a toddler anymore either. He's growing so quickly it seems.
This is a picture of his cake. He likes dinosaurs lately so we got him a cake decorated with dinosaurs. He liked it and he blew the candle out on the first try.
He brings a great amount of joy into my life. I am thankful to have him in my life.
We waited almost 10 years for our son. We had actually given up on ever having more children. He is a blessing to us and our whole family.

1 Samuel 1:20
So it came to pass in the process of time that Hannah conceived and bore a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, “Because I have asked for him from the LORD.”

Luke 1:13-14
But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.
14 And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can you believe how fast the kiddos have grown. S will LOVE Tball!!! Be sure to take lot and lots of pictures:)

Anonymous said...

Tell him I said to stop growing! LOL!

Give him a huge hug for me and let him know that *I* like dinosaurs too.

bp said...

Awwww, he is growing up so fast! Four already! Wow. Hope he had a fun day.